Make yourself delicious glühwein with this simple recipe. Full savory and easy to make home. Read quickly the recipe!
Getting started with Nanostopper
Do you want something other than a ready mulled mulled wine to warm up and get to work yourself? We will help you make a delicious mulled wine for the cold days. Experiment with vacuum and enhancing flavours. In addition, add a few more ingredients to create a delicious sweet, spicy taste. Do you like something sweeter? Add a little more sugar and vanilla. Or would you prefer something sharper/spicier? Add a clove more or a cinnamon stick. Thanks to vacuum you make sure that the flavors come out better and come out faster.
Let's try it!
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 vanilla stick
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cloves
- 1 bottle of red wine optionally
- Starter set Nanostopper for 6 pots
- Masonjars or other pots of your choice
- Cut the orange into two halvesn, dhe lemon in slices and cut the vanilla pod in half lengthwise.
- Voeg the vanilla stick, the cinnamon stick, the cloves and the wine up to pan and warm these cautious/slow at. Watch this: The wine must not be allowed to boil.
- Squeeze the orange and add the juice and add the lemon to the whole, mhonour sinaasapple the sweeter, methere's lemon the more sour.
- Leave the whole approx Stand on the fire for 15 minutes and add some sugar if necessaryhow sweet you make it is entirely up to you.
- Create meanwhile a hole in the lid with the perforator from the starter kit. Then carefully pour into Masonsjars and vacuum for 5 to 10 minutes to allow the flavours to soak in.
- Take the lid off the jars and your mulled wine is ready to enjoy, enjoy!
- Ready for another glass? But has it cooled down too much already? Then heat it up (or per jar), on a low heat and serve again in a Masonjars or other nice glass. Cheers!
What kind of wine do you use for mulled wine?
Normally you use a red wine for mulled wine. Preferably one with a pronounced taste. Because you add a lot of extra ingredients, the taste of the wine is quickly drowned out. So there is no need to buy an expensive or refined bottle of wine. If you get a bottle of wine for the mulled wine, go for a stronger wine or choose a house wine that you like. Do you want to experiment next to vacuum? Then replace the red wine with a white wine. In that case go for a somewhat sweeter white wine such as Chenin Blanc, Riesling or Moscato. We are very curious about your creations!
Vacume any kind of pot with a nano stopper
The nanostopper makes pots the ideal storage solution. Don't throw used jars away anymore, but transform them into vacuum storage jars! Inquire flavors, mariner under vacuum, keep longer and enjoy up to 5x longer!