Having a BBQ tonight, but not marinating your meat yet? Marinate your meat super fast with this simple recipe. This way, all your meat will be deliciously flavoured and ready within minutes. Read our recipe now!
Marinated chicken breast in 15 minutes
Full of flavour and insanely delicious: marinated chicken breast. Normally, you have to let the marinade soak into the chicken breast for a couple of hours to a day, so that the marinade is fully absorbed. Thanks to the Nanostopper set for pots, this is now a thing of the past! Within just 15 minutes you can achieve the same result as with a marinade prepared the day before. Perfect for a last-minute BBQ!
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 4 chicken fillets
- 4 spoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- scoop of sambal of your choice
- Nanostopper set for Pots
Also delicious with a meat substitute!
Are you a vegetarian? Then you can easily replace the chicken with a tasty vegetarian option such as tofu, tempeh, seitan or jackfruit.
- Make sure you have a nice glass jar. For example, an old jar for jam or pasta sauce and clean it. Punch the jar with the Lid Punch.
- Cut the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces (Tip: do not cut the chicken breast too small as this will cause the meat to dry out more quickly on the BBQ).
- Put all the ingredients in the glass jar and mix them together.
Spicy tip: Do you like a bit more spice? For a more intense taste, add sambal to the marinade!
- Place the Nanostopper in the hole of the jar's lid and vacuum the jar with the vacuum pump.
- Then put the chicken fillet in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- After only 15 minutes, the chicken is perfectly marinated and you can build up the skewers to your liking. Just fry the chicken breast on the barbecue and voilà, enjoy!
Experiment with different dishes
Whether you are having a last-minute barbecue or just want to quickly season yesterday's leftover chicken, meat or tofu: With the Nanostopper set for pots, you can marinate anything quickly! (And there are many other ways to use the Nanostopper for pots). Then you can easily portion it out and store it in the fridge or freezer. Great for when you don't feel like cooking!
Transform any pot with Nanostopper
The Nanostopper for Pots turns any glass jar into a vacuum packaging. For preserving, marinating, pickling, fermenting and much more. Buying special, expensive vacuum jars is history with Nanostopper.