Make your own delicious chocolate milkshake with this simple recipe. Tasty and easy to make yourself. Read our recipe soon!
Full of flavour and insanely delicious: the chocolate milkshake. We love them and fortunately you can make them yourself very easily. Time to get to work!
We have made a delicious recipe for you, and will also give you a hand with an attractive presentation. Great for a party!
Ingredients for 1 chocolate milkshake
- 3 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 100 millilitres of chocolate milk
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips from a bar for garnish
- Starter set Nanostopper for 6 pots
- Optional for the melted chocolate: 50 gr dark chocolate and a dash of milk
Extra flavour with melted chocolate
Are you a lover of dark chocolate? Then we think you're going to like the option with melted chocolate. During step 4 of the recipe you add the melted chocolate. Gradually add it to your mixture and turn on the blender until it forms a smooth whole.
Another option is also delicious. Before serving the shake, hold the jar at an angle and turn it around while letting the melted chocolate run down. Tip: use a teaspoon so that you don't get thick lumps, and it slides down nicely.
- First of all, make sure that the pot you are going to use is clean. Then make a hole in the lid with the perforator from the starter set, leaving room for a straw.
- Prepare the blender, put the chocolate ice cream in it and then add the chocolate milk. Blend this well until it forms a nice whole. Is everything mixed well? Then add the vanilla sugar and cocoa powder. Blend this for about one minute.
- Do you like some more bite in your milkshake? Add pieces of chocolate or chunks of a chocolate bar. Put these in the blender and blend for 20 seconds.
- Do you want a more intense flavor? Then gradually add the melted chocolate and make sure it is smooth again.
- Pour the milkshake into the pot and add a dash of whipped cream and chocolate chips or cocoa powder as a finishing touch (if you have any space left).
- Enjoy your homemade chocolate milkshake!
Experiment with different flavours
Nothing planned this weekend? Get to work making milkshakes! A delicious activity with friends, the family or just alone. Experiment with banana, strawberry or caramel crumbs and a little sea salt. Get inspiration from already existing chocolate bars and try it on your shakes. We are very curious about your creations!
Vacuum any kind of pot with a Nanostopper
The Nanostopper makes pots the ideal storage solution. For milkshakes, breakfast cereals, tea, herbs, sauces and even for a soap dispenser! Don't throw used jars away anymore, but turn them into vacuüm storage jars!