Make your own super fast marinated chicken breast with this simple recipe. Delicious on taste and ready within a few minutes. Read our recipe quickly!
Marinated chicken breast in 15 minutes
Full of flavour and insanely delicious: marinated chicken breast. Normally, you want to leave a chicken breast to soak for a few hours to a day, so that the chicken fully absorbs the marinade. Thanks to the Nanostopper set for pots this is now a thing of the past. You will achieve the desired result within 15 minutes!
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 4 chicken fillets
- 4 spoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- scoop of sambal of your choice
- Nanostopper set for Pots
Also delicious with a meat substitute!Are you a vegetarian? Then you can easily replace the chicken breast for lots of tasty options. For example, not all meat substitute brands try to imitate the taste of chicken fillet, but have developed their own identical taste.
Doesn't it taste good? Then replace the chicken fillet for tofu, tempeh, seitan or jackfruit, for example. You can also marinate these deliciously as an extra flavouring!
- Make sure you have a nice glass jar. For example an old jar for jam or pasta sauce and clean it. Punch the jar with the Lid Punch.
- Cut the chicken breast into pieces.
- Add the ingredients to the jar.
- Do you like some more bite in your chicken breast? For a more intense taste, add the sambal.
- Place the Nanostopper in the hole and vacuum the jar.
- Then put the chicken breast in the fridge for 15/20 minutes.
- Fry the chicken fillet deliciously golden brown in a wok pan and enjoy!
Experiment with different dishes
Whether you're planning a last-minute barbecue or just want to quickly season yesterday's leftover chicken, meat or tofu: With the Nanostopper set for pots, you can marinade everything quickly! Then you can easily portion and store it. Handy for when you don't feel like cooking!
Transform any kind of canning jar with Nanostopper
The Nanostopper lid punch turns any airtight container into a vacuum container, for preserving, marinating and infusing. Buying special, expensive valve containers is a thing of the past with Nanostopper.
With the supplied hand pump adapter, jars can be vacuumed with any vacuum pump.